Between the Past and the Future

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Between the Past and the Future » IC » Mithrim. Ambarussat and Maitimo.

Mithrim. Ambarussat and Maitimo.

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

When Maitimo opened his eyes next, the room was empty, and voices were coming from beyond the closed door.

"Thank you, brother. We'll take it from here," Pityo's voice sounded muffled, probably due to the thickness of the door.
"And get some sleep. We'll be fine!" Telvo added playfully. "Two's company, you know. Three's a crowd."

Turko said something quietly, and the two laughed. Then there were steps—one elda walking away—and the door creaked open, as the two young elves slipped in, trying to be as quiet as possible.

The little room where the wounded Maitimo lay resting was just large enough for the wounded elda and one attendant at best. However, the twins—who could make themselves just as loud and obnoxious as the rest of the brothers—somehow were able to pipe down enough to not make it feel crowded.

The wounded elda's eyes were open, but he was staring off into space..
Nelyo was pale and seemed to be covered in cold sweat.
He jerked his head towards the door and heaved a sigh.
It looked like he was waking up but had not awoken yet, caught between nightmare and reality.

Отредактировано TheThird (2015-06-29 13:14:55)

"Oh, you're awake," Telvo said quietly, walking up to the bed and looking at Maitimo intently. "Morning, Nelyo. How're you feeling?"

Pityo just nodded in greeting, and settled down in a chair near Maitimo's bed, then began rummaging in the small bag he had with him.

Taught well by past experience, neither of the twins moved to touch their brother.

Maitimo looked at Pityo, then at Telvo.
"How am I? I am," he laughed. "Morning. Or is it day already? That's you who are with me now. I see. And Turko... has he left?"
The eldest brother spoke not loudely and a bit slowly, but it looked like he understood what he said. More or less.

Отредактировано TheThird (2015-06-29 21:53:31)

"Glad to see you are," Telvo said, breaking into a grin. "Anyway, it's almost noon."

"But we just kicked Turko out and took his spot, and he refused to go till morning, so we'll be assuming it's morning." Pityo answered softly. "Do you want something to drink? Or maybe food? I brought stuff. You're not allowed wine or anything, but I do have nice clear water. Or the bathroom?"

"Or maybe you want news!" Telvo offered. "We don't have much, but I don't know whether the others have been talkative."

Pityo gave Telvo a look. "Oh shush. Necessities first; news later. So what do you say, Nelyo?"

"I choose everything," Maitimo smiled a bit asymmetrically. "News, water, bath and some food... and little walk may be." The smile became wry. "And no wine, thanks. May be later..."

Вы здесь » Between the Past and the Future » IC » Mithrim. Ambarussat and Maitimo.